The Bayville Disc Golf Club, Virginia Beach, VA

Course Established 1977

DISCussion

Forum Home > Local Upcoming Events > Object of My Affection II - Basket Boogaloo

gottafixit
Limited Member

White Bank Park(The object that use to be objects) will soon be 18Baskets and just in time for the second annual tournament. This is afundraiser event with all funds going to the improvement of the course.Items currently on the need funds list are number plates and a practicebasket. I'm hoping with all the baskets in that the turnout will bemuch greater this year. So if you've been waiting to play the coursethis is the event, if you've played before then come out and contributeto making the course better and all you have to do is play.

Where - White Bank Park in Colonial Heights

When - Saturday June 5th

Check in - 9:00 - 9:40 am

Players Meeting - 9:45 am

Round one(shorts) tee time - 10:00 am

Round two(longs) - TBD

Lunch - 1 hour between rounds

Cost - $25

Please preregister

- Pay pal send to [email protected]

- Snail mail send to Daniel Cotter, 16108 Santana St, Chester Va, 23831

Player's pack - First 30 registered guaranteed

Extras - Hope to have CTPs on all holes

Prizes - Trophy and Prizes TBD

For more course info Visit - http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2564

I'mlooking for hole sponsors as I'm trying to have a CTP for every hole,so I'm asking for donations that would be CTP worthy. A disc in prettymuch new condition that you just don't play with is what I have inmind, but anything will be welcomed. The more there is to win the morefun everyone will have. If you have any questions or would like tobecome a sponsor I can be reached at the info below. Thanks

TD - Daniel Cotter

407-923-8998

[email protected]

March 15, 2010 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bayvillediscgolfclub
Site Owner

This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting this! We'll gladly add it to our calendar of upcoming events! Let us know if we can be of any help with your event!!!

--

March 17, 2010 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gottafixit
Limited Member

Thanks for adding it to the calendar. I was shocked last year when a third of the people that showed up had come from VA beach(field wasn't that big). So this year I hope they come back and I hope some new faces show up as well.

March 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gottafixit
Limited Member

player packs are in, they will be two discs and a mini sponsored by Gateway, so come on out and enjoy.

May 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

PDGA

Interested in learning more about disc golf, or want to become a member of the Professional Disc Golf Association?

Recent Videos

1221 views - 0 comments
1128 views - 0 comments
945 views - 0 comments
1106 views - 0 comments

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events